Monday, January 2, 2012

A Historic Day - ACLU & Blackmicrophone Agree - WHat's next Chicken Little


Maybe it truly is the end of the world.

I never thought I would live to see the day the ACLU and Blackmicrophone actually land on the same side of an issue. Today is that day my friend!
The ACLU has come out against the President's signature being slapped on the NDAA - This is the new bill that will allow for the President or any president after him, to detain an American indefinitely for simply being "suspected" of ties to terrorist. So Maybe he doesn't like this blog and decides your old buddy Mr. Blackmicrophone is a terrorist wham-o I can be locked up indefinitely. So if the blog posts stop, go check Guantanamo I may be there flushing a Koran down the toilet, oh I mean using clean white gloves to gentle hold it.

No comments:

Post a Comment